domingo, 23 de dezembro de 2007

It's tommorow!/É amanhã!

Well,today was a very good day.Went to the beach in the morning,it wasn't so early,near twelve o'clock..I played with my eleven-year -old sister,Yasmine.She tried to make me run,but i must confess,these past few months,i feel a little bit lazy.But i'll try to change this,i swear i'm gonna try..At the afternoon,'ive watched a movie on tv,called:Shallow Hal(O amor é cego)..Very funny..Jack Black was great on that role..My birthday?Yes,it's tomorrow!Again,how's time running so fast!I'ts almost 2007 end..And 2008 it's coming up,just like the sun we see everyday..With its shine and beauty.Suzanne left for all her friends a beautful Christmas card,so kind.I've almost cried when i read it.At night,i went to a Pizzaria(place which you can eat Pizzas,of course,haha),was very nice.Now,i'm waiting for a visit from a friend who's here in Maceió just for his holidays,he lives at São Paulo state.
Hoje foi um dia muito legal.Fui à praia de manhã com minha mãe e irmã,aliás, não era tão cedo assim,eram quase meio-dia quando saimos para a praia de Garça Torta,meio suja,com a maré alta, mas até que deu pra se divertir...Brinquei com minha irmã de 11 anos,Yasmine.A propósito,to achando ótimo voltar um pouco a ser criança com a ajuda dela,num sei se é natural do meu signo,Capricórnio,ser meio "velha",mesmo quando se é novo...Ela me fez correr pra pegar as bolas de frescobol que quase nunca eu acertava,nossa, como eu preciso melhorar no Frescobol em 2008!Olha aí,mais uma possível promessa pro ano que se aproxima!É,amanhã, o dia chegou!Dia 24 de dezembro,passou rápido viu!?Demais mesmo..Mas enfim,é uma data linda.meu aniversário e o dia em que o nosso Salvador nasceu..De um jeito ou de outro,parece que acabo voltando a ser criança de qualquer maneira,mas também,olha aí logo a data que fui nascer né?!Só podia dar nisso!Legal demais..Posso voltar no tempo a hora que quiser!

3 comentários:

Suzanne disse...

You are so dear. Thank you for your wonderful comment about my card. I was thinking "how could I leave a message to all?" And then realized how simple it was.

When I was at UC Berkeley, I worked in the Civil Engineering Dept with PhD students. It was amazing. We had a student from Sao Paulo who was the most kind and generous man I've ever met. Upon graduation he said "Suzanne, if you want to come to Sao Paulo, just let me know and you will be treated with kindness and welcomed with open arms." He remains the most generous and kind man I've ever known. Your words are reflected in his. I don't know what it is about Brazil, but I think you are the warmest people I've ever known. Honey, trust me, if I ever fly again, I'm coming to see you!!! Until then, know that I love you and appreciate every single comment and thought.

I know you're studying law and my hubby is a lawyer, and said to tell you "Just get your law degree!!!" Everything after that will be icing. You have a few more months and then can decide on journalism, etc.

I think of you so often and hope you're having a beautiful evening.

Love you, Suzanne XO
Merry Christmas Sweetie!!!

Speroni disse...

Merry Christmas and Happy Bday again. Sorry I have been distracted lately.

Must be interesting to have Christmas in the summer and be able to go to the beach all the while.

divamaria disse...

Só hoje 3 de janeiro conseguí por acaso ler o seu blog...tu leva jeito criança grande! A "velha" te deixa muita coisa né? Espero sempre e sinceramente as melhores, as piores, releve, pois somos realmente capricornianas assumidas e não somos de todo mundo não!!!Somos seres quase que especiais e as pessoas têem mesmo que entender para poder gostar...Vivo mesmo uma nova fase na vida e ainda bem que vivo...exalo coragem e disposiçao e vc sabe a razão!!!Isso é mesmo muito bom, voltar a ter o velho coeur bater descompassado é realmente uma dádiva...o depois, é apenas um detalhe! Viva intensamente o que anda lhe acontecendo, mas por favor não se deixe devastar e não perca o compasso nunquinha na vida...Te amo de paixão e vou procurar me conter nos graves e agudos da minha voz tá certo? Bises

O Sapato que te cabe...

Dia desses saí calçada com os tênis novos de minha mãe: eram rosa, lindos... Ela tinha chegado em casa uns dias antes comentando que havia e...